Job Title: Supply Chain and Customer Service Manager
|Define and communicate customer service and supply chain policies for the EA region.
Provide high quality service to customers ensuring good treatment of all East African sales orders within
For PR Kenya, direct responsibility;
For the rest of the East African region, most of the tasks are delegated to PRSSA (procurement, stock
management, order processing, transport, etc...) but the CS&SC manager is the interface between PRSSA and East African teams and must ensure a proper follow up to ensure that customer service is provided at the required level, according to agreed supply chain policies. For PR Kenya, manage directly the relationship with our appointed global logistic provider
Create and maintain valuable links with customers, administrative and logistical services providers, suppliers and sales and marketing teams.
Ensure procurement of all brands and POS materials. Manage stock of products + POS + special packs. Provide replenishment forecasts based on sales forecasts. Recruit / train / manage the Customer Services & Supply Chain team if expansion needed.
Propose and manage Customer Service and Supply Chain budget.
For the EA Region, follow up of customer's service according to KPI.
Assist in providing replenishment forecasts based on sales forecasts
|CUSTOMERS SERVICES (PRK and EA region)
• Ensure global customers satisfaction.
• Ensure orders are processed in system according to customers / Sales manager / Key accounts instructions, and to available stock.
• Assist Sales team with daily rAelationship with customers, inform them on pending orders
• Ensure orders are correctly coordinated with logistic operator, production plants or warehouses. Ensure shipments are made in accordance to the agreed Incoterm, follow up shipments in case of any litigation
• Negotiate with carriers and forwarders; seek constant improvement of service and prices
• Handle specific labeling issues and stickers stocks.
• Monitor VAP's stocks and shipment according to information received from Marketing
• Ensure normal treatment and follow up of orders / identify delays and issues and solve them
• Question and improve Incoterms policy.
• Ensure correct invoicing
• Ensure any documents needed by customers is issued, or obtained from brand manager
• Monitor and control freight, brand owners, or other invoices. Ensure team claims when necessary
• Supervise treatment of documentary Letters of Credit when necessary
• Ensure month-end is completed on time
• Ensure customers have a current and valid price list
• Inform customers of any changes in their prices
• Ensure correct pricing is loaded in the system and applied
4. GENERAL (E.A. LEVEL)
• Follow up sales orders according to internal shared file constantly updated by team
• Assist PRSSA in providing replenishment forecasts based on sales forecasts
• Assist PRSSA in construction of the budget and ensure proper follow up
• Determine needed products according to budget or sales forecasts
• Ensure orders are placed with PRSSA or Brand Owners through system, ensure good follow up of orders until they are integrated in the available stock
• Manage any general issues linked to orders / shipments / unavailability of products and propose solutions
• Make sure procurement is done according to PRSSA stock policy
• Assist Sales and Marketing Teams in VAP's needs management
• Seek and implement any possible improvements
6. STOCK MANAGEMENT
• Manage stock, optimize stock level by implementing an ABC classification of products and monitor slow moving and obsolete references
• Reconcile theoretical stock maintained in system with stock managed by operator
• POS stock management in cooperation with Marketing director
• Monitor VAP's stock
• Supervise stock physical counts whenever needed
7. WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
• Ensure warehouses receive, store and load goods in accordance to the agreed criteria
• Negotiate contracts, terms, prices with warehouses
• Set up and follow up KPI’s and ensure service improvement
• Organize periodic stock takes in accordance to the internal policy
• Provide estimated sales forecast in order to have the relevant procurement
• Find solutions to improve level of information received by customers (sales forecasts + stock level)
• Work in close cooperation with area manager, key accounts managers and marketing manager to refine forecasts
• Provide monthly reporting about stocks level : products / POS / VAP's / obsoletes
• Show evolution of stock by category as listed above
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (PRK)
• Ensure exports and imports are done in respect of the local regulations
• Ensure any necessary registrations for the company are made / renewed
• Manage relationship with Fiscal Representative, ensure all necessary documents are transmitted for declarations
• Seek for tax improvement whenever possible
• Facilitate team contacts with administrations
• Maintain PRK master data files for SKU, customers and tariffs in the Kenyan SOP system.
TRANSPORT/ FREIGHT SUPPLIERS MANAGEMENT (PRK)
• Negotiate global rates for the whole area
• Organize and implement tenders when necessary
• Coordinate general relations between transport / freight suppliers and warehouses / brand owners
• Be the link with other departments (IT, Legal, Finance ... )
• Participate actively in IT tools implementation / improvement
• Be aware of the group policy and best practices, try and implement any improvements to the department
• Be a link between the department and Brand Owners
• Liaise with other company entities with the goal of improving current practices
|• Knowledge of Incoterms, expertise in Exports, Imports, Stock management, Customers services, Logistics
• Good management skills
• Goal orientated
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Computer literate (MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook), Excel expert
• Pro-active and able to use own initiative
• Keen on sharing information
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable
• Excellent interpersonal skills as being in daily contact with customers, sales and marketing teams, global logistic operator, brand owners, PRSSA.
• Marketing and sales in PR Kenya
• PRK finance Manager
• Customer service in SSA
• Logistic operator in Kenya
• KPMG Local authorities (KEBS, Customers...)
• Brand owners Other suppliers
Please use the log in form above in order to apply for this job
If you do not have an account with us click here to create one.
||Back to jobs list